Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Off day

I was going to go on a bike ride today, then remembered that my biking clothes were in the washer. So then I was going to go on a walk, but that just never quite happened. DD has a cold, and I've got a touch of it (nothing too bad) and just felt blah. So I spent a good portion of the day re-reading 'The Host'. I read it the first time on our road trip, staying up till 4 am to do so. Not a smart thing to do when you have a full day of driving ahead of you. But I've never been sensible when it comes to reading- this wasn't the first time I've stayed up all night to finish a book, and I'm sure it won't be the last. I get started, and just can't put it down. Hmm, I should probably add 'Self control when reading books' to my goal list, but then I'd feel obligated to work on it, when in reality I don't want to. Maybe once I've got some of the other things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment