Thursday, June 5, 2008

Rainy days and sore throats

Last night I did manage to type several more pages of my book. Yay! I didn't work on the quilt till today, and all I need to do on it now is sew the binding in place. I might need to take my sewing machine in for a tune-up first, though. Last time I used it the thread kept breaking because the needle was rubbing against the plate. Not sure why. I'll give it a try and see what happens, though I probably won't have time till Monday to do anything with it.

I woke up with a sore throat, and it was raining, so I didn't go for a bike ride or a walk today. I've been fighting DD's cold, and I think I'm finally succumbing, just in time for the triathlon. Urgh! I've been trying to get to bed on time the last few days, obviously this has to continue the next two nights. I'm really hoping I don't get any worse- I need to do this triathlon, and it's going to be really hard if I'm sick.

I'm going to try to write a bit more of my book, then I'm going to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment