Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another blah day

Ok, so I know I said yesterday that I need to work out in the afternoons, if my schedule doesn't allow for morning workouts, but it didn't happen today. I know why though, and it was part of the reason yesterday, too. It gets so windy out here in the afternoon and evening- it really makes it difficult to walk/run/bike/do anything without getting blown away. It takes a lot out of me.

I don't have to babysit tomorrow, though I may go over to help my mother-in-law with all the various grandkids she'll be watching. This means I have to get up and going first thing in the am so I can go for a bike ride or a walk before I go help her.

I did work on my book some last night, and will do so some more tonight.

Feeling kinda blah, overall: from not working out, not eating right (too many carbs), and fighting a cold. DD caught something about a week or so ago and has spread it around- my mom got it bad, I only got it a bit (thanks to the Juice Plus, now I've gotta get DD started on it), but I just don't feel quite right. This is only the second time I've taken DD to the doctor for a visit that wasn't a normally scheduled check-up.

1 comment:

  1. This is more for your list of books that you are reading. I want to borrow the slow fat triathlete one. I've heard other people talking about it, read about it on blogs, etc. But haven't read it yet. So keep it out and maybe I could read it in July?

    ReplyDelete