Saturday, August 2, 2008

Weepy

I finished my first quilt top last night, and started the second this morning when it became apparent that DD was not going to let me sleep all morning. I did manage to doze for about an hour, but that's it. I took a nap when she did this afternoon, but only 30-40 minutes, and I am now ready for bed.

I've been feeling weepy the last few days. Not sure why exactly, but it could be any combination of several factors. I'm finally de-numbing and really starting to miss DH, I'm feeling betrayed by my body all over again (PCOS and it's accompanying problems), I'm realizing just how blessed we are to have DD, and realizing that even with meds we may not have any more (not with my luck- getting the timing right when DH is actually around? ha!). Hopefully I can have a good cry soon- it's been months since the last time I had a good cry, and I can tell that emotionally I need the release that comes from crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment