Monday, October 20, 2008

A reason for the blahs

This morning I woke up with cramps, and realized why I've been feeling 'blah' and 'off' the last few days. It's a few days earlier than I was expecting it, so I didn't think of that as a cause. My cycle seems to be regulating itself more and more each month. One benefit is that my PMS is getting better (no irrational mood swings this time around, like I've had in the past), but it is opening a new round of worries. Depending on when my Army Guy gets to Hawaii, I could potentially get pregnant next month. I do want to get pregnant, but I'm still trying to lose weight, and I'm really concerned about another miscarriage. And if I do manage to get pregnant, I'll be worried the whole time, feeling like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Not much I can do about it all right now, but it's there, in the back of my mind.

Saturday I went for another nice run, enjoying the beautiful warm weather. I ran about 3.5 miles and walked another .5 to 1 miles (not sure on the exact length- need to measure it still). It felt good and was motivating. Of course, this morning was cold and foggy and nasty. I'd actually planned on going for a swim today, so I never planned on biking or running, but the swim didn't happen either. The cramps aren't as bad as I've had in the past (they seem to be getting better, as well), but they're still enough to make me not want to do anything. Overall, I didn't get much done the last few days. I should be able to get more done tomorrow though.

No comments:

Post a Comment