Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"Pippies"

I practiced my flute last night, then stayed up later than I wanted waiting for a load of laundry to finish so I could switch it to the dryer and start another load (I forgot about it till it was late, but it desperately needed to be done). While I was waiting, I worked on some hair clippies for Little Miss Sunshine. She calls them 'pippies'. They're another project I've been meaning to get done but just haven't gotten around to. First picture is the ones I made last night. Second picture is the ones I made tonight.








I had a massive headache all day that didn't let up till this evening, so I think it was an atmospheric headache. I haven't had one this bad in a really long time. It made it hard to get everything done (I didn't exercise or practice my oboe, like I had planned), but I did still manage to get a lot done.

I went through a stack of old mail, tried to deal with a billing issue with our storage container (they're saying I didn't pay, even though my credit card statement clearly has a charge from them), finished the head rest for Little Miss Sunshine's car seat (picture tomorrow), sorted laundry, filled out my ballot, painted LMS's nails purple, made hair clippies, and typed a list of our dvds (every time I go past the $5 bin, I ask myself 'do we have that movie?' I can never remember, so I need a list of what we do have). Oh yes, I also transferred a new book to my ipod. Overall, a pretty productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment