Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ipod fun

Cold and windy today. If it had just been cold, it wouldn't have been too bad, but add in the wind and it wasn't too fun. I wanted to go running, but I hate running in the wind, especially cold wind. It sucks! The snow from last night did stick around, but it barely covered the ground.


The replacement screen for our video ipod arrived today. My Army Guy sent it to us so Little Miss Sunshine could watch movies on the flight to and from Hawaii, but the screen got damaged, so I ordered a replacement. I used a tutorial I found online, and it wasn't too hard, except I got it all put together and it wouldn't turn on. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting all the little cable things, and it still wouldn't work. So I enlisted my brother to help, and he twiddled with it and got it working. He doesn't know what he did, but whatever it was, it worked. He has the touch, I don't. It's not the first time he's been able to fix things without knowing quite what he did to fix it. I'm just happy I didn't have to send it somewhere and pay more money to get it fixed.


Since I got the ipod usable again, I decided to get the movies loaded on it so I don't have to worry about it later. It took all afternoon and most of the evening, but I got it taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment