Monday, December 7, 2009

Quick and easy felt hair clips

The other day, while I was wandering through the Christmas aisles at wally world, I found these ornaments. They had green, red, grey, blue, and gold/yellow. I thought they would make some quick and easy hair clips, but I didn't particularly like all the colors, so I just grabbed a package of green flowers and a package of red ones.

I cut the tip off the petal that had a hole. I then used my glue gun to carefully glue two flowers together, making sure the cut tips were on the bottom. This is what the back side looked like:
The front side (can't even tell there used to be some holes):I then glued the two flowers to a clippy that I had already covered with ribbon. I now have some Christmas-y clippies that took maybe ten minutes to make, and were super cheap.

1 comment: