Friday, December 4, 2009

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?

  • A job for Mr. M
  • The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey (to guide us in getting completely out of debt once Mr. M has a job)
  • Easy Gluten Free Baking by Elizabeth Barbonne
  • NutriMill Grain mill so I can experiment with gluten free grains
  • Cricut Expression (hey, I can dream, right?)


2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?

  • Hmmm... here's where my really bad memory causes problems (side effect of 10 years of fuzzy brain- everything's fuzzy, including a lot of my memories). I'd have to say anything my mom made for me.

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?

  • Handmade ornaments, different ones every year. Hopefully next year I can start.

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?

  • Reference #2. I'd have to go with the antique Singer sewing machine my parents bought me. My first sewing machine!


5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?

  • She's 3- anything she sees, she wants. She's getting a kid-safe camera from us because she loves taking pictures with our camera.


6. What is your favorite holiday food?

  • Anything chocolate! fudge, almond roca, etc

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?

  • I'm making an advent calendar right now. I also made some easy hair clips for LMS, and I'm making a ribbon board to put them on. I'm not doing a lot of Christmas-y stuff this year.


8. What is your favorite holiday movie?

  • White Christmas- no question!


9. Favorite holiday song?

  • Christmas Canon Rock by Trans-Siberian Orchestra


10. Favorite holiday pastime?

  • wrapping presents
  • listening to Christmas music
  • looking at all the pretty lights

Want to enter? go here- there's lots of cool prizes they're giving away!

No comments:

Post a Comment