Friday, December 11, 2009

Free canvas from Canvas People

The other day I ran across a link to the Canvas People, where they will transform a photo into an 8"x10" canvas for free- you just pay $14.95 shipping and handling. I thought $14.95 sounded reasonable for a photo on a canvas, so I decided to give it a try.

It warmed up a bit on Wednesday (from 5 degrees all the way up to 18 degrees!), so I bundled up and went out to the storage container and dug out our wedding album. I scanned a few photos in, played with them, then uploaded my favorite to the site.

The Canvas People website will let you add effects, but they'll charge you for it, so I just used photoshop to get the effect I wanted. You can also add a frame for a fee, but I passed on that as well.

It was a quick and easy process to upload my photo, enter my preferences, and input my billing and shipping info- it all took less time than it took to fiddle with the photo.

So, I got a free 8"x10" canvas and paid $14.95 for shipping, which I think is an awesome deal. Can't wait for it to arrive!

Go here if you want your own free canvas. If you want a bigger size, they have bigger sizes available and will knock $55 off the cost of one.

2 comments:

  1. How long does the deal last? Let me know when you get yours and how the quality turns out! Cute wedding pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how long it lasts- I coudn't find anything on their site saying when it would be over. I'll be sure to share how I think it turned out, once it gets here- hopefully it'll turn out good!

    ReplyDelete