Monday, December 7, 2009

More hair clips

When I made the felt flower clips, I also made some other clips for LMS.

Top row: Gingerbread man buttons on white grosgrain ribbon, White chenille flowers (wedding/baby ribbon section of wally world) on white grosgrain ribbon, Brown chenille flowers (same place as the white ones) on brown satin ribbon (I wanted brown velour ribbon to match one of LMS's dresses, but I haven't found any yet).

Bottom row: White velour ribbon bows on white grosgrain ribbon, Ladybug made of red and black grosgrain ribbon on black grosgrain ribbon with black grosgrain ribbon accents, Brown polka dotted blue grosgrain ribbon with brown satin ribbon accent on brown satin ribbon.

They didn't take too long to make- it takes me longer to figure out what I want to do with each one than it does to put them together.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I wish we lived closer so we could do projects together!

    ReplyDelete