Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas thoughts

This year I managed to get all our Christmas shopping done by Thanksgiving, and I have to say that it's greatly reduced my stress levels to not have to worry about presents that still haven't been bought. I may be stressed about other things, but I'm not stressed about that at least.


Done:

Last night I finished wrapping the presents.

Presents that needed to be were shipped last week.

The stockings are done (including the liners I sewed in the other day).

I've got our stocking stuffers all ready to go.



Not done yet:

I haven't done our Christmas letter yet (to be emailed again this year). I wanted to do actual cards, but that didn't happen. I'm shooting for next year, though. I'll probably get the email out between Christmas and New Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment