Monday, January 29, 2018

Weekly Mileage #47

since I've barely left the house for the last two weeks, I haven't been taking many pictures, so here's a couple from Christmas that I never posted. The boys are finally cooperating better and this year's Christmas pj pic was much more of a success than last year's, and the year before (since I never posted last year's because it was so bad).


I spent last week recovering from the flu, which didn't leave room for getting any mileage in. I'd feel better one day, do too much, then feel even worse the following day. Much too reminiscent of the days when I was feeling awful and had super low energy levels before going gluten free.

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I was super careful about what I did because I had certain things that had to be done each day, but by Sunday evening I was feeling worse again and my lungs are not happy.  I'm really hoping I don't have bronchitis or pneumonia, and I'll be going to the doctor tomorrow to get checked out.

The most frustrating part is that I had some running goals (the 10 miler and other races I talked about last week) that I really don't know if I can achieve if I don't start feeling better really soon. Being as sick as I have been has sapped my energy and endurance and I don't know how fast I can build those back up.

I'm not sure how Ocean ended up with Sunshine's nanny, but he was sitting quietly, so she didn't complain

On the other hand, my period snuck up on me without turning me into a cranky ogre that everyone runs and hides from. Since that has been the norm in recent months, I'm super happy (as is everyone in the family) for the change. I credit Plexus (I mentioned it in this post). Not only are my PMS symptoms disappearing, but my cramps were much more manageable this time around as well. This is super encouraging, as it indicates that my hormones are becoming more regulated, which means that I should hopefully start losing weight soon (I'm 98% certain my current inability to lose weight/steadily increasing weight issues are because of my PCOS, which is a hormonal problem).

As a side note, I've signed up for various direct marketing companies over the years for the products, but have never talked about them or tried to recruit others. Plexus marks a distinct change in that pattern. I haven't reacted adversely to the products (which has happened with other companies' products) and I've seen significant improvements in only a month and a half while taking the nutritional supplements and can't wait to see what happens as I continue those products and add the weight loss supplements.

* * * you can find more info about Plexus on my site here * * *

One of the things I worked on over the weekend was cleaning, fixing a few issues, and sprucing up the RV so we can rent it out. We recently found a couple sites where people can post their RVs and travel trailers for people to rent, like AirBnB for RVs. While we love our RV, we just don't have the ability to use it all the time, so why not make money renting it to others when we're not using it?

We have a couple coming to look at the RV around noon today to see if it will be a good fit for the road trip they're planning for this summer, so we wanted to make sure the RV was looking its best. This included getting a foam mattress topper for the super firm rear bed, new sheets and quilts for the rear bed and over cab bed, and towels for the bathroom. We also took care of a few little things we've been wanting to do, but never quite got around to: installing a paper towel holder, fixing a couple trim issues, adding tap lights to the interiors of some of the cupboards, buying a dust buster and finding a spot to install the charging station, and so on. Oh, and doing a good cleaning, since we're always tracking gravel and leaves in since we don't have a paved driveway.

We're listed on two sites and have a landing page on one of them (Outdoorsy). If you make a reservation from our landing page, we get a commission, regardless of whose RV you're renting. You can also use our landing page to list your own RV or travel trailer, which we would get a commission from as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment