Friday, January 12, 2018

Quick and Easy Neighbor or Teacher Gift


I don't have a lot of time for making things right now, but just before Christmas I took some time out of my regular packed schedule to make a couple things. This is one of the projects I made.

I wanted to make an easy gift for our neighbors, and when I saw something similar online I realized I could easily replicate the project. The longest part was putting together the designing to cut out with my Silhouette.

a pot holder with a pocket, $1 at the dollar store

iron on vinyl, cut backwards 
(if you look on the plastic backing, you can see that I cut it wrong to begin with)

vinyl ironed on and festive tag tied to the loop

I really like how the vinyl adhered to the potholders- 
so much better than the last time I used iron-on vinyl (different brand though)

combine with a cookie mix and a spoon (4 for $.88 at wally world), and you're ready to go

I really like how they turned out!
And now that the design is done, I can quickly make more.

No comments:

Post a Comment