Monday, February 27, 2017

Weekly Mileage


Last week was my highest mileage yet and I managed to exercise 5 days again. Slow but steady progress.


I went running with my friend Wednesday afternoon. We unintentionally ran the first mile faster than either of us had run a mile in quite some time. Which is good, but we (I, really) couldn't keep it up. I pooped out and the second two miles were a lot slower.


I'm still fighting my tired legs, but I managed to push through and keep up my workouts. Though what was supposed to be long slow distance on Saturday, just ended up being slow. I didn't have the energy for long.


We hiked on Thursday and found a bridge over a small stream. Sunshine taught River how to play Pooh Sticks, but it evolved into Pooh Leaves when the stream proved too shallow and rocky for sticks to float freely. It was lots of fun and the kids are looking forward to going back and playing in the water some more.

we also found lots of fresh beaver sign

Weekly Mileage
Monday: treadmill walk 3.14 miles
Wednesday: run outside 2.93 miles
Thursday: hike 1.64 miles
Friday: treadmill walk 3.26 miles
Saturday: treadmill walk and run 3.5 miles
        total mileage: 14.47 miles

hike #7 towards #52hikechallenge
73.53 miles towards #365milechallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment