Friday, February 17, 2017

January Mileage

our little treehugger. he ran up to this tree, hugged it, and told me to take a picture :)

A few days ago I realized I never posted a summary of my January mileage.

It wasn't a spectacular month, but I didn't do too badly, either. Two of the hikes listed below were only about half a mile each, so they're not being counted towards my 52 hike challenge hikes. I did count them towards my 365 mile challenge mileage though.

I didn't run any races in January (and I won't be in February, either) and it has been a nice change of pace after all the races I ran last year.

My main focus in January was trying to figure out how to fit workouts in around everything else I'm cramming into my life right now. As you can see from the number of workouts, I wasn't super successful with that. It's a work in progress.

January's mileage:
4 treadmill workouts + 6 hikes + 1 outside run + 0 races = 22.10 miles total
52 hike challenge: 4 hikes
365 mile challenge: 22.10 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment