Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Funny

enjoying a non-GAPS legal snow cone

As I mentioned, we're not sticking to GAPS right now, so LMS has been enjoying the opportunity to make sandwiches for herself. She loves the independence and I sure enjoy not having to make every single meal :) And I like that she actually can prepare a meal for herself, since that is not the norm for us.

However, some of her sandwiches have definitely made me a bit queasy. Some recent concoctions:

Peanut butter, cheese, and pickle on GF bread
Peanut butter, cheese, mayo, and ketchup on GF bread

Sound appetizing to anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I remember when I was about her age making myself honey and miracle whip sandwiches for a couple of days. My mom, bless her heart, let me go for it. I gagged on the 2nd or 3rd one I attempted to eat. :)

    ReplyDelete