Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Funny

LMS trying out her snorkel at the spray park

Cranky LMS (missing Daddy and having a meltdown):  "If you don't let me (fill in the blank with whatever it is she wants to do), I'm never giving you snuggles again!"

It's the worst threat she can think of, but also one she'd never be able to follow through on- she likes her snuggles way too much :)

Another version: "I'm never going to snuggle Nanny again!" (as she gives Nanny to me)

I'm not sure what that one accomplishes, other than showing me how upset she is. But it's also not something she would/could follow through with :)

1 comment:

  1. I love when OP tries to send me to my room right after I send him to his room. Doesn't he realize that being sent to my room is my dream come true?! :)

    ReplyDelete