Thursday, January 8, 2009

Scrapbooking has commenced

I've managed to eat pretty healthy the last couple days, and I spent an hour on the treadmill yesterday followed by 20 minutes of pilates (luckily I've got 4 different ones so I don't have to do the same one over and over) and another hour on my bike this morning.

I spent today labeling photos from our trip to Hawaii. There's 836 of them right now, so I need to weed them out a bit still, then I can send them to be printed. I've also started working on my scrapbooking, which is very necessary since I now have twice as many photos to take care of.

I need to get all caught up on my scrapbooking so I can move on to other projects. The scrapbooking is similar to the quilts I had to finish: time consuming and long over due.

No comments:

Post a Comment