Sunday, January 18, 2009

Scrapbooking and reading

Well, this week I really slacked off in the exercise department. I did manage to get caught up on my scrapbooking though. I got all the photos onto pages, and now I need to type captions for them. I also sorted and sent photos from Halloween, Hawaii, and Christmas to be printed (another 380 photos- half the number I just did, but still a lot). Once they're printed, I can get completely caught up. Although, I guess I'm not completely caught up yet, anyway. I need to get the photos from my Army Guy's trips to Nicaragua, Belgium, and Korea taken care of. I've been putting them off (they're from several years ago), but now's the time to get them taken care of.

I also cleared out a bunch of old useless files from my computer, which opened up a good chunk of memory. I let my inner OCD take over, and organized my remaining files too. I need to do some more sorting, but the worst of it is over.

I've also been doing some reading. One book was 'Dead Cat Bounce' by Sarah Graves. She's got a whole series out, but I hadn't read the first and second books. I finally found this one, which is the second one, and now I need to find the first one.... I can't find it at a library anywhere, and I've looked in three different states. Guess I'll have to break down and buy it.

Another book was 'Plum Spooky' by Janet Evanovich. It's a between-the-numbers book, which I think there's 3 or 4 of now. This was the best one so far. I like these ones because there's some fantasy involved, and the author can be more creative than usual with things. The numbers books are good too, but not much fantasy involved in those.

In between everything I've been pondering some details for my book. I've got most of the ones I've been thinking about worked out now, so once I finish the scrapbooking I'm going to get going on actual writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment