Saturday, January 31, 2009

Little Miss Sunshine is getting so big

Thursday I increased my biking to 45 minutes, which felt good, and I got nice and sweaty. I also finally got my Army Guy's stuff scrapbooked. Added to what I've already done, I now have a 7 inch stack of pages to put captions and dates on. Actually, I have a lot more than that, but the other pages are already in sheet protectors in binders, so they will be done after the sheets that never made it into sheet protectors. One thing at a time .....

Friday was a blah day, nothing special: sorted through my stack of papers that's been piling up for the last month or so, paid bills, and cleaned the church (my turn to help this week).

The picture on the right side is the taping I do with the kinesio tape. I took a picture of a page from the Runner's World article. I'm still not completely sure about it's effectiveness, but like I said before, it can't hurt to try.

Today was beautiful, so Little Miss Sunshine and I went for a 3 mile walk/run. It felt really good, only a few twinges from my shins, I'll have to wait till tomorrow to see how they feel. We haven't used the jogging stroller since our trip to Hawaii, and when I put LMS in it, I noticed how big she's gotten. The first one is when she was about 3 and a half months old, the second at about a year and a half, and the third is now. Check out the progression in height: (first) eye level even with the exposed hinges and legs straight (can't see it, but they were), (second) eye level above the hinges and knees bent and feet dangling, and (third) her head is touching the folded back canopy, and her feet are firmly on the foot rest. When did this happen???
I spent a good part of the afternoon and evening working on visiting teaching and primary stuff, getting stuff ready for Sunday. I procrastinated all week, and had to make up for it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment