Monday, January 5, 2009

Buckling down and getting stuff done

Ok, so the holidays are finally over, various family members are back at their homes, at school, on their mission, etc. So I decided to get back on the bandwagon starting this morning. I ate healthy all day (even choosing yogurt over ice cream tonight!), ran/walked 3.5 miles on the treadmill, and did 20 minutes of pilates.

I started organizing our photos to scrapbook them, and Little Miss Sunshine and I wrote our thank yous for our Christmas gifts. Look at me being all on top of things!

I also have been doing some more reading for background info for my book. I'm just about to the point where I can start typing up all my background info.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the exercise! I love how dedicated you are to accomplishing these goals!

    ReplyDelete