Monday, September 30, 2013

A Sneak Peak at the Homeschool Cupboard I Built


I've spent the last two weeks trying to finish various projects before the little guy decided to make his appearance. Friday evening I finally got to the point where I said I was done. 

Not that the projects are all finished or anything, but I've progressed far enough that the major stuff is all done. I'm done with the table saw, the mitre saw, and the circular saw. I really didn't want to be cutting wood and putting furniture together around nap times and nursing, and I won't be. Yay me!

I've been crazy busy, but I'm very happy with how everything has turned out. Above is the homeschool cupboard I mentioned in my monthly goal recaps. I'll be writing a post about it (and the other projects as well) soon, but can I tell you that all the fiddly details were worth it? As annoying as some of it was, and it's not quite finished still, I'm really proud of this piece of furniture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment