Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Sister's Totally Cute New Place

I mentioned last week that we gave the love seat that used to be in the library to my sister. This summer she finished her residency and got a real job! Yay!  Her new job took her south of us, so instead of being about 7 1/2 hours north of us, she now lives about 5 hours south of us. Closer, but still a drive.

So rather than putting off the trip, which I knew wouldn't get anymore comfortable as the pregnancy progressed, the Saturday after we got home from our road trip (ie, we'd been home for all of 4 days) we took a trip to my sister's new place to bring the love seat and a bookshelf to her. It was a long day, since we drove there and back, and my body did not appreciate it, but it was a fun visit.

She lives in a totally cute little house in a cute little town. I grabbed a couple pictures of some of my favorite details.

outside- isn't it picturesque?

it's been remodeled inside, but they kept some of the neat old touches, like this old doorknob

the upstairs bathroom has some fun details like bead board and slanting ceilings

and the piece de resistance: a claw foot tub!

Doesn't she live in a cute little house?

No comments:

Post a Comment