Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Changing plans

This morning I did a leisurely 60 minute bike ride, something that's not possible when I'm biking outside.

I was going to go to Costco after Little Miss Sunshine's nap, but she decided to sleep late. As she kept sleeping, I changed the plan to going outside so she could play while I started organizing the storage container. But then she didn't wake up, and she didn't wake up, and when she finally did wake up, it was only because she had to go to the bathroom really bad. She really needed some more sleep. It was dinner time by then, so she ate (a lot), then we went downstairs so she could 'nun' on the treadmill. I figured the only way to get her to go back to sleep at a decent time (since she woke up so late) was to wear her out and make her tired.

She managed to go to bed without any problems, and I started working in earnest on my last quilt. I've made good progress, but of course there's a lot more to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment