Tuesday, July 16, 2013

29 Week Pregnancy Photos


      

I didn't manage to get new photos done at 28 weeks, but since the last ones were really at 24 1/2 weeks, we're still only about 4 weeks further along.



    
Pics on the left are from 24 1/2 weeks, pics on the right are from just a couple days ago. The top right one was taken at a different angle than the one next to it, so it's a bit harder to tell the change in my size.  It's a bit easier to tell in the lower photos.

I can definitely tell I'm getting bigger- it's getting harder to do things like bending over to tie my shoes or to pick something up. Not that I'm complaining- even with the increasing discomfort, I'm still excited to be pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I think I might be about the same size as your 24 week picture at just 14 weeks! Can't wait for the first trimester bloating fattiness to go away! :)

    ReplyDelete