Thursday, June 10, 2010

More cubby progress

Today I got the cubbies almost all put together. I was ready to put the moulding on the bottom when I realized it was 3.5 inches instead of 2.5 inches. Enrichment was tonight, so I didn't have time to run to the store and get the correct size moulding :(  After I get the correct moulding on, I'll move on to the drawers.

I'm building these by myself, so there is some trial and error involved in figuring out how best to do it all. By the time I've got these cubbies built, sanded, and painted, I'll have the process figured out and my future projects (there's a lot of them!) should go a lot quicker.

No pictures yet- I wanted to post one with the moulding on and was a bit bummed that I wasn't able to finish that last detail, so I didn't take a picture at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment