Friday, September 26, 2008

Fun with Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine is talking a lot more, and getting more coherent. I still have to translate a lot for others, but she is improving. Last week, she woke up from her nap and said 'All done bed. (her name) sleep good.' She's continued saying this after naps, and in the morning, and whenever she thinks it's time to get up, even if she hasn't actually slept yet.

I find it quite interesting that she talks about herself in the third person. '(LMS) sleep good', '(LMS) all done potty', etc. She's also started thanking me for everything, which is really cute. 'Thank you mommy water bottle', 'Thank you mommy chocolate', 'Thank you mommy bee-bo books'. I've tried to teach her to thank people when they give her something, and I guess it's sunk in!

No comments:

Post a Comment