Monday, November 6, 2017

Weekly Mileage



Last week was a bit less crazy than the previous two weeks were, but another cold had me under the weather over the weekend and into the first part of the week, which derailed my Monday exercise plans.

Tuesday the boys went trunk or treating at Mr M's work. Sunshine was at class, so he took her out later after the boys were in bed.

Ocean was more interested in his candy than in posing for pictures

I wasn’t feeling 100% on Wednesday, but I was looking forward to running outside, so I didn’t cancel on my friend C, and we finally went running together again. I don’t think we’ve been since the beginning of June, just before we left on our road trip, and it was nice to hit the road together again. Neither of us has done much running lately, but we did a good 3 mile run with some cool down time afterwards.

it was an overcast day, but that didn't dull the bright fall colors we're enjoying


Thursday the kids and I hiked in our local trails park and scouted out a route for our homeschool group hike that will occur in a couple weeks. It's our turn to head it up and there are certain things we wanted to make sure we could see with the group, but I couldn’t remember exactly where one of them was and I wasn’t sure of the total mileage. After Thursday's hike, though, we’re ready.

we found this great tree root on our hike


I’d planned on going for a run Saturday, but it rained and while I was waiting for it to move on I got distracted doing other things and lost my running mojo for the day. It happens sometimes.

Weekly Mileage
Wed- 4.20 miles outside
Thurs- 2.41 mile hike
            Total miles- 6.61 miles

44th hike towards #52hikechallenge
469.2 miles towards #365milechallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment