Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sunday Funny


Recently we stopped in at wally world on the way home from Sunshine's fiddle lesson to pick up a couple boxes so I could send stuff to Amazon. Since we were there I stopped by the toy aisles to do some scanning (looking for items I could buy low and sell for a lot more on Amazon). We ran into a friend and while she and I were talking, I realized that Ocean had stopped complaining and whining and was quiet.

I looked down and realized just why he was being calm and quiet: he'd dug his way into a package of cream cheese and was systematically scooping out chunks and eating them. I had to laugh. Not really what I would have preferred he do, but it was a small price to pay for an end to the whining. Apparently he was just hungry.



Look at that face!

No comments:

Post a Comment