Sunday, November 19, 2017

Sunday Funny


A few weeks ago when I finally fixed the trim on the chicken coop, Ocean decided to come over and help. That help came in the form of climbing the 6 foot ladder. Over and over. I'd pull him down, and he'd climb back up. Such a fearless little dude.

Because River looks so much like his daddy I always expected him to be fearlessly impulsive like his daddy was at this age. He did his share of climbing, but it was never at the same level of Ocean's climbing escapades. I was always more cautious, so (somewhat irrationally) I expected Ocean to be more cautious as well since he looks more like my side of the family. Note to self: just because a child looks like a parent, doesn't mean their personality will be similar to that parent's.


No comments:

Post a Comment