Monday, May 8, 2017

Weekly Mileage

the boys enjoyed "helping" me make a strawberry and cream roll for Sunshine's birthday

The plantar fasciitis in my feet was bothering me all week (though it improved as time went on) and I had a head cold all week, so I did very little running this week. Despite that, I managed to keep my mileage up by walking the majority of my workouts. 

After last weekend's 90* temps we were back to cold and rainy spring weather this past week. I had the chance to go for a run outside Saturday morning, but just couldn't manage it. Running in cold rain with a head cold and sore feet was a bit too much for me. I thought about it, but didn't want to risk another ear infection, so I settled for some treadmill time.


Missing a chance to run outdoors was a disappointing, but not the end of the world. I walked 3 miles on the treadmill, then got impatient and ran the next 2 miles, then walked the final 2.75 miles. 

Weekly Mileage
Monday: 4.06 miles walked on the treadmill
Wednesday: 5.84 miles walked on the treadmill
Thursday: 1.23 mile hike
Friday: 3.25 miles walked on the treadmill
Saturday: 2 miles run + 5.75 miles walked on the treadmill
       total miles: 22.13 miles

hike #15 towards #52hikechallenge
197.96 miles towards #365milechallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment