Tuesday, March 1, 2016

February Mileage

one of my little thumb-suckers. good thing he's such a handsome little guy :)

I'm currently on my third round of crud (I'm sure the mud run didn't help), so I'm still feeling less than well and not working out like I'd like to. I've mentioned it before, but I am seriously considering keeping River out of nursery for the next month or so. The only problem is that we'd have to keep him with us the entire  time and I don't think he'd enjoy having to sit on a chair for two hours. And next winter we'll be facing the same issues all over again, just with Ocean in nursery instead of River (River will move up to Sunbeams three weeks before Ocean is old enough to go to nursery). We have got to strengthen our immune systems so our little thumb-suckers don't make us all sick when they bring home all the germs they pick up off the toys in nursery.

So in February I didn't exercise as much as I wanted, but it was more than what I did in January, so it's a win.
9 treadmill workouts + 2 races (5k + 4.8 mile) = 26.15 miles total

For comparison, January's mileage was:
8 treadmill workouts + 1 race (5k) = 16.17 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment