Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Funny

When we went to Disney World in January, LMS, Mr M and Uncle R went to the Magic Kingdom one afternoon while I stayed at the hotel and sneezed my head off while trying to bring down my fever. When they returned, Mr M recounted the following conversation:

They were standing in line, waiting to ride Space Mountain, which LMS kept calling Spaceship Mountain: 
LMS (suddenly not sure about the whole thing): Where's the babysitter line?
Mr M: There's no babysitter line here, sweetie.
LMS: Uh oh, Daddy, how do we leave? (mumbles about not wanting to ride the ride)
Uncle R (bracingly): Don't worry, you can handle it.
Mr M: I thought you said you were an adult now (which she has told me multiple times)
LMS: No, I'm a little girl (conveniently).
Uncle R: Look at all the girls your size riding the ride. If they can do it, you can too.
LMS: No, I don't think so.
Mr M (after realizing riders ride one in front of the next)- I'll reach forward and hug you to the seat.
LMS (reluctantly): OK, I guess.



After the ride Mr M had bruises on his forearms from LMS hanging on so tight. When he told her this, she thought it was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment