Monday, July 12, 2010

Muffin Tin Lunch

I've seen others do muffin tin lunches, and I've seen some do section plate lunches, but I've never tried it myself. Saturday I decided to give it a go.

This is what I gave LMS for lunch (clockwise from top left): a peach, unsweetened applesauce mixed with homemade yogurt (quite yummy- just the right amount of sweetness), a gluten free garlic muffin, and egg salad.
LMS looked at the tray and informed me that there was two empty spaces that needed to be filled. So I rummaged through the frig and came up with some carrots and some grapes. She was happy.
The verdict? She ate everything. I didn't think she would, because it's a bit more than I usually give her at lunch, but maybe the smaller amounts of more things made the difference. Definitely worth doing again.

2 comments:

  1. Cute idea - and it might be a good excuse to buy some new muffin tins w/6 slots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute indeed, but I've always hated washing muffin tins!

    ReplyDelete