Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday Funny

I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I've been going to the chiropractor. Since the adjustments only take 5 minutes, I bring LMS along and she sits in a chair while I'm on the table.

The other day we went to a 'How chiropractic care can help you' class in the evening. It was about half an hour long and talked about how different imbalances in the spine can cause different problems. Did you know if the wrong vertebrae gets tweaked it can cause digestion problems and heartburn? It's all linked between the nerves coming from the spine and what part of the body they go to.

Anyway, as we walked to the car after the class, LMS turned to me and said "But he didn't spin your head."

I told her it was ok, because we were coming back in the morning and the doctor would do it then. I guess when the chiropractor adjusts my neck to the right and to the left it looks to her like he's 'spinning my head.'

No comments:

Post a Comment