Monday, October 5, 2009

New boots


Aren't these some great boots? Brand new Danskos at a great (low!) price on ebay- happy late birthday to me! I've been looking for these boots all summer and finally found them in my size at a price I could live with. They came today and I looove them! I think I'm going to have to find these boots in black, too. They have nice thick, sturdy soles, and I can put my orthotics in them. I'm going to get a lot of use out of these boots! I had a pair of Aerosoles boots last year, and the soles sucked. I only wore them a few times and I ended up selling them on ebay last week....

1 comment:

  1. hey, I just want to give you several props... 1st - your layout is wonderful! i'm jealous, haha. 2nd - it's beautiful how you document your life and your goals and I'm sure this blog will help you achieve all of them.
    besides that, adorable daughter, and shoes are always good =)
    keep it up and good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete