Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What I accomplished today

1. Go for a run- done
2. Phone calls from yesterday- still not done- have to do tomorrow
3. Finish 'the stockings were hung' sign- black washed it, scuffed up the edges a bit, screwed knobs on, applied lettering
4. Catch up on posts, including photos- done

I finally decided what I'm doing about the crown for LMS's costume- have to buy materials tomorrow. I've tried spray painting craft foam with gold paint (the foam ended up cracking), and spraying yellow and white felt with gold paint (end results just weren't authentic enough). So I've decided on white felt covered in shiny gold fabric, with trim and sparklies glued on. Sure hope it works out, since we have our first Halloween activity this Friday.

Now I'm off to work on Christmas presents. I'm trying to get as many taken care of as I can by the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment