Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My first poll

I've been trying to decide whether I really want to go through the hassle of re-covering the chair or if I should leave it as it is. Currently it's a very nice dark red microfiber, if I re-covered it, it would be in a nice dark blue (not navy) corduroy.

The walls of the room are sort of a sage green with one wall a light blue. The draperies are a darker blue. There is currently a navy blue rug down, but when we move out it won't stay. My parents will probably put a sage green rug down.

It's hard to get the lighting right to show the shades of green, blue, and red properly.The top left picture has the most accurate coloring. The bottom left picture shows my computer desk, which is where the chair will go. The bottom right picture shows the chair up against the green and blue walls. The shading of the colors isn't quite accurate, but it's the best I could manage.

So, the question is: change the chair so it blends in with the room, or leave it as is so it provides a pop of color?

Please vote and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment