Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sand and water tables are great

This morning we went for a 4 mile bike ride with my sister. It felt like a lot longer than 4 miles because of all the hills. We took a route I've never gone before and it turned out to be one hill after another. Tiring, but a good workout.

When we got back, I finally got around to cleaning LMS's sand and water table. I meant to winterize it last fall, but never got around to it, so it got rather scummy over the winter. I bought a new bag of playsand the other day to replace all the sand that mysteriously disappeared over the last year or so. After cleaning it out, I put the new sand in, filled it with fresh water, and cleaned off her toys.

She just loves her sand and water table. She could (and has) literally spend hours playing at it. I really like that it has a cover to keep critters of all sizes out.
I somehow managed to lose my keys on Saturday (I know I used them to get our beach towels out of storage, but I haven't seen them since), and cannot find them anywhere. I've looked in all my bags, looked in the yard, looked under and around and in everywhere in our room. The only place I haven't looked is the back of the car (where I put the towels), and I'm really hoping they're in there. Unfortunately, Mr. M's had the car all day, so I haven't been able to check.

No comments:

Post a Comment