Friday, March 1, 2013

Running and Morning Sickness

I was recently doing some googling around, looking for a support belt to wear while running. I never got one when I was pregnant with LMS, and I thought I should see what my options are. When I was pregnant with LMS my hips were so messed up I was barely able to walk around our small house and sweep up the dust bunnies (wood floors somehow breed dust bunnies); I definitely wasn't doing any running.

One thing I saw mentioned was that some women really liked running while pregnant because it helped with the nausea. I would have to agree- the days I spend some time on the treadmill I feel less nauseous for several hours after. Yay!

Thankfully my doctor said I could keep running as long as it feels good, and it feels good, so I'll keep running as long as I can.

Did you find that exercise helped you with morning sickness?

No comments:

Post a Comment