Sunday, October 10, 2021

Sunday Funny

happy post-run Max

Recently, the power went out around 1:30 am. Jeremy was working overtime, so Max was curled up on the couch waiting for him to get home. 

After the power went out, she started growling and barking at something outside, which woke up Sunshine. Sunshine went downstairs, brought Max upstairs, and woke me up:

"The power is out and Max is barking at something outside the door."

Me: "ok?"

Sunshine: "I need you to do something about Max and turn the power on"

Me, confused and still half asleep: "I can't turn the power on. Just put Max in her crate till dad gets home."

Sunshine left the room and I went back to sleep.

The next day I asked Sunshine what she expected me to do when she asked me to turn the power back on.

"I don't know, I was really tired. I think I wanted you to turn the generator on."

Yeah, that wasn't going to happen in the middle of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment