Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Treadmill Time

plowing the driveway after the most recent snowfall

We were all finally almost over the crud we got in January, and now we're all sick again. Mr M got hit the worst this time- bronchitis. We all spent our three day weekend in bed, feeling crummy. Not at all how we'd planned to spend our weekend, but what can you do?

And because we were sick, it snowed again. It's a conspiracy to make sure we don't actually enjoy the snow. Mr M and the kiddos spent some time outside in the snow, but they all felt worse afterward, so it wasn't really worth it.

I'm seriously considering keeping River out of nursery at church for the next month or so to see if we can't stay healthy for longer than a week. I'm pretty sure both bugs we've gotten came home with him from nursery. Three wards share the nursery, so it's one huge, icky petri dish.

Getting sick again last week meant I only managed three days on the treadmill walking a total of 6.2 miles. I've got the mud run coming up in a week and a half, so I need to get my mileage back up, but first I need to wait and make sure the fever I've been fighting is completely beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment