Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Spring Hiking


Last week's hike was a repeat of the week before. I'd forgotten my Garmin, and I wanted to check the distance we'd hiked. We don't usually do the exact same hike two weeks in a row, but this is the time of year to do it. The trees are leafing out, the undergrowth is becoming impenetrable, and the flowers are blooming everywhere.

that patch of white flowers are either raspberries or blackberries- can't wait to see which they are :)

Ocean thought he was so big, leading the hike (for two seconds before he found sticks to pick up)

ah, there's my usual view: Ocean at the back with his sticks, Sunshine and River way ahead

the tall spindly structure next to the barn is a bat house

I'm not sure what he was trying to do, but this picture cracks me up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment