Wednesday, February 5, 2020

January Mileage



I ended the month a bit behind on my bike mileage. I need an average of 30 miles a month, which at 10 miles a week gives me a week off each month. Which works, unless I skip the first two weeks of the month like I did in January. It won't be too hard to catch up though.

My foot mileage is close to where it should be- 24 miles rather than 31 miles.

I'm right on track with my hikes.

I had planned on starting to build my weekly foot mileage, but injuring my toe has put that plan on the back burner. I've still got time, but I'm worried about trying to do too much, too close together. I may not be able to do that half marathon in June. I'm keeping my options open at this point.

January mileage:
1 treadmill workout + 5 hikes + 1 race + 3 trail runs + 2 outside walks + 2 bike workouts + 0 kayak outings = 44.12 miles
52 hike challenge: 5 hikes
365 mile challenge:  20.0 bike miles + 22.62 outdoor foot miles + 1.50 indoor foot miles + 0 kayak miles
total miles: 44.12 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment