Monday, September 3, 2018

Weekly Mileage #75 and the Speech Evaluation


The RV came back safe and sound from its last rental. The couple who rented it took it a music festival. They spent most of their time at the festival, ate all their meals there, and basically just slept and showered in the RV. Just the type of renters we like! Now to see about getting the water damage fixed- we're still waiting to hear back from the insurance company on that.

Ocean had his initial speech evaluation. His grammar usage is where it should be, but there's some sounds that he's substituting that the evaluator was a little concerned about. So he'll have a more in-depth evaluation soon to see if he needs some speech therapy.

It was a busy week, though we did manage to squeeze our hike in, unlike the week before. We were dripping sweat, but we did it. This week my foot miles caught up to my bike miles and I'm at an even 250 of each.

Saturday Mr M drove Sunshine a couple hours north to visit her bestest friend for her birthday, and then did some fun daddy-son activities with the boys until it was time to pick Sunshine up and come home.

While they were gone, I was busy on the treadmill (not as much as I should have done because I was tired and dragging, so I cut it short to save my legs), sourcing for Amazon, and getting caught up on some writing. I went to several stores to do some sourcing for my Amazon business, and I turned on my mileage app after the the first couple stores to see how much walking I was doing. The app tracked nearly 5 miles across 3 different stores! No wonder my feet hurt and I was tired. They may not be running miles, but I still got a workout. I'm only recording the miles I tracked with the app, even though I did more. No idea how much, so we'l just leave it at that.

My half marathon is coming up this Saturday, and we'll see if I'm ready. I've put in the milage, but I wish more of that milage had been running. Normally I do more running, but lower mileage, so it'll be interesting to see how the change in training pans out.

Weekly Mileage
Monday- 2.00 miles on the treadmill (hills)
Wednesday- 5.00 miles on the treadmill (ran 2+2)
Friday- 2.20 mile hilly hike +
              5.00 miles on the bike
Saturday- 7.50 miles (2.55 miles on the treadmill plus 4.95 miles of store walking)
    total- 21.70 miles

19 hikes towards #52hikechallenge
2.14 kayak miles towards #365milechallenge
250.00 foot miles towards #365milechallenge
250.00 bike miles towards #365milechallenge
502.14 miles total

No comments:

Post a Comment