Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The new year brings a new blog

I'm finally feeling better (eating a low-sugar, no-yeast, gluten free diet has done wonders), and I finally have the energy and focus to move forward. I've had a mental block for the past ten years and it's finally mostly gone. I'm feeling more creative than I have in years, and have started planning, working on, and finishing various projects.

However, I feel like this blog has strayed from my original purpose of documenting my goals. I've started talking more about projects, which could be considered small goals, but it's not quite where I want to go. So, I've started another blog, 'The Shoestring Diaries', where I will be talking about living frugally, getting out of debt, and so on. My projects lately have all been frugal projects, as most things I make are (why buy something when I can make it myself for less?), so I will be posting my projects on the new blog. I will be returning to my original intent and will be making new goals and documenting my progress towards accomplishing them.

I've been holding off on starting this new blog because I've been waiting for things to happen: Mr. M to get a job, a move into our own place, and so on. I feel like I've done a lot of waiting over the last couple years, and while I'm still waiting for those things to happen, I'm trying not to keep putting other parts of my life on hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment