Sunday, September 13, 2009

Photoshopped family photos

I found a great little tutorial for making pictures more interesting here. This site has a lot of cool photoshop tutorials and classes. I didn't intend to, but I ended up using it on all of these photos. These are from the photo shoot we did at the beginning of August.

This is the pose that we ended up buying- we all managed to smile at the same time.

I liked the white background on this pose, but I didn't like my expression (face all scrunched up).

I love the smile on Little Miss Sunshine's face in this pose.

I love LMS's smile in these pictures, too. The top one shows her dimple very well. I think she looks a lot like her cousin who's 6 months older in the bottom picture.

The resolution/size isn't great on this series, but the pictures are too cute not to play around with. I might try doing it again at a different resolution/size.

No comments:

Post a Comment