Saturday, August 29, 2009

Amusement park fun

Last night my FIL's company had a night at a local amusement park. It was a lot of fun, and the lines were short!

We rode a water ride that's similar to one I've ridden at Disneyland. This one was a bit different, though. Not only did you get splashed by the 'rapids', but just before the end they had hoses aimed so you got completely soaked. There was no avoiding it! I had a spare pair of pants for LMS (in case she had an accident) and a jacket, so she wore her jacket buttoned all the way up and her dry pants. I wasn't so lucky: I took my shirt off and zipped my jacket up, but had to make do with taking my shorts off and wringing them out as best I could before putting them back on. Good thing it wasn't a cold evening...

LMS and her best buddy cousin who's a month and a half older than her (that's him in the green polo shirt) were just tall enough to ride the rides, and had a great time.

Enjoying the swings

Playing with their light sabers (sorry about the bad quality)

Exhausted after a fun evening. Interesting position, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment