Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another goal accomplished

Today I finally got DD's Nemo quilt finished. I've been putting it off because last time I used my sewing machine the thread kept breaking because the needle was rubbing the plate. I was worried that something was bent and would have to be fixed, but it turns out it was just the needle that was bent. So I switched needles and didn't have any more problems. I also finally got around to sewing the fabric Nemo book that I bought the fabric for a long time ago.

While DD was napping I went for a 15 mile bike ride (three times around the five mile loop). I'm really glad I didn't take her with me. I've got some nice sore muscles from the run and the swimming I did the last two days. If I'd taken her with me, it would have been a lot harder than it already was. Amazing what a week and a half break will do to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment